- 1 pound large prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 8-10 taco shells
- Toppings of your choice (shredded cabbage, diced avocado, chopped cilantro, lime wedges, etc.)
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently, until they are pink and fully cooked.
- Add the chili powder, ground cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper to the skillet. Stir to coat the prawns in the spices, and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until the spices are fragrant.
- Warm the taco shells according to the package instructions. You can do this in the oven or microwave.
- To assemble the tacos, spoon the prawn mixture into each taco shell, and then add your desired toppings, such as shredded cabbage, diced avocado, chopped cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious prawn tacos!
Note: You can also add other toppings to your prawn tacos, such as salsa, diced tomatoes, or hot sauce, to make them even more flavorful.